Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

This is pretty decent and with a bit more polish, and a better control scheme this could fare well if you wanted to make a full game out of it.

New York Shark New York Shark

I was wondering what you where up to. Anyway, this added some nice touches. The humor is mostly in what the shark pulls into the water and they are worth a good laugh. The addition of the mini boss like King Kong and trying to catch the baseballs are nice. I love this series even if little does change between them.

Cave of No Return Cave of No Return

Simple yet fun

I liked this game a lot except the sudden difficulty ramp, while I don't have a problem with it the problem mostly is with timing on the second areas spikes. They are far to punishing, especially since you should be sliding about every second

Night of Million Zombies Night of Million Zombies

This is Delicious

Well done top down shooter. While there is many shortcoming, I don't care about them due to the fact this is a well done Arcade style game. I pretty much got how to live endless waves of zombies pretty fast, which helped. Upgrade/Level system pretty much gave the game the depth it needed.

However I see people arguing "Fast Zombies" as a pretty weak point, I mean yes walking speed may seem at tad to slow at the start, but what zombie game doesn't have fast zombies? Go play Halo Reach on easy or something....

ThomSip responds:

Haha, glad you liked it man :).

Cheers

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

I think its idea is right

However , I don't get why people give it low scores because its tasteless. I mean whats tasteless about domo trying to save japan? If your going to make a dumb review stop, and just hit the "Donate Now" button.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Great game ect, love boss fight games.

ScorpionReturn5 , your fucking dumb, if you ever noticed most your reviews are about shitty controls? I played this game and the controls are fine, I just replayed it still works fine. I hate to leave such a useless review but your a moron, don't blame others for your own problem.

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

Was not disappointed

Nobody does arcade style flash games better than you, sir.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Fail AI

If he kid had some better AI not to blindly run into the same monster and get killed, I could enjoy watching and doing nothing.

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Had some fun

I loved how he got more meat, as he got stronger. Also interesting how you converted your theme into this concept. Only complaint is the repeating level design.
Yes I know all you have to do is keep pressing the attack button but hey, I liked doing that.

Shark Antennas Co. Shark Antennas Co.

Kinda lost

I liked the art and how it played, but I felt it lacked any real challenge. For a Game Jam, I was pretty happy that the game played without any problems

MonoFlauta responds:

The challenge is more on getting a highscore than going through levels, anyway, glad you liked the other things :)